Monday, August 25, 2014

Back to School Series 2014: School Supplies Haul Favorites

This is the first part to my Back to School Series 2014. I know this is kind of late, since for most people school has probably already started or is starting in a couple days, but I still wanted to share some of my favorite school supplies that I purchased. 

Pictured on the right are notebooks (sorry about the poor lighting, by the way). Each of the notebooks have so much space to write which I love and have dividers inside. The folders (pictured on the bottom left) also have dividers and loads of room to put loose leaf paper in. 

I think my favorite items are the sharpies. It irritates me when you're using a thin highlighter and the highlighter only goes over half of the word/sentence you're highlighting and you have to go back and when you do you end up highlighting outside of the line and ugh. I think I just used to word "highlight" six times. Anyway, with these, the highlighters are thick so hopefully they will highlight the entire thing I intend to highlight.

So those were my three favorites out of my school supplies haul. The highlighters are from Staples if you're wondering, although I don't exactly know where the other two items are from.

Signed,
The Gossamer 

No comments:

Post a Comment